Tuesday 17 September 2013

Reflection on assignment 3

The feedback on assignment 3 was a lot better than I expected, I was not at all confident when I submitted it, not only did it take longer than I expected to complete I still thought that the photographs were not up to the standard I had hoped for. 

However it would seem my tutor disagreed with what I had thought, his feedback was complementary on the majority of the images, as well as constructive as ever on the ones that didn't quite hit the mark. My partner keeps telling me that I'm far too critical of my own work, I would rather be like that, than the other way around!

Its been a hectic six weeks, as Ive moved house and been without my Apple Mac for a month while its been in storage, I'm now all set up in the new house and back online.....trying to make up time on part four.

No comments:

Post a Comment