Wednesday 23 October 2013

Weather issues!

The British weather, as good as the summer was this year, the autumn rain and overcast conditions are making up for it in abundance. 

I started the exercise,  Light through the day about 2 weeks ago now and still haven't got anywhere near completing it. I managed to get three photographs towards the sunset on the day I started, but nothing since. We've only had 1 day of reasonable clear conditions in the past 2 weeks and Murphy's law stated that I was working a long day then so couldn't possible get out to take advantage of it. 

I've managed to get a few photographs for the Variety with a low sun exercise, but even thats not completed yet. 

Unsurprisingly with the weather as bad as it has been I did managed to get all the photographs for Cloudy weather and rain! 

With the weather conditions predicted to be unsettled for a few more weeks yet, I have had to crack on with the rest of the exercises and hopefully be in a position to complete these prior to starting assignment 4.

Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment