Saturday 7 December 2013

Tutors report assignment 4 - reflection

Assignment 4 - Applying lighting techniques was well received by my tutor as you can see. 

The feedback suggested the majority of the photographs demonstrated the essential points of the assignment. The crop on some the photographs were a little too tight; this is due in part to the limited space I had to work with. But certainly I agree with my tutor in this respect. In the first texture photograph I had thought the same, but didn't change it. I should have gone with my first instinct and re shot it, a valuable learning point.

I have since invested in some radio triggers for the studio flash lights. As one of the major stumbling blocks I had on this shoot was the restriction in the positioning of the lights due to the length of the sync lead. Alas no more restrictions....free to wonder around and get the best angle of shot possible. 

Another essential item I desperately need........a heater for the garage aka studio! 

It will be my intention to re shoot the necessary photographs prior to submission for formal assessment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment